I could care less about Paleo these days, but if your favorite pre-diet foods included dessert here is a protein packed alternative to cure your sweet tooth.
Makes 12 cupcakes
Paleo Chocolate Chip Cupcake Batter:
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
1/2 cup of coconut flour
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup of almond butter, fresh ground
1 cup of unsweetened chocolate chips.
Cream Cheese Frosting:
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
8 oz cream cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a cupcake pan with 12 cupcake liners.
3. In food processor combine all cupcake ingredients except the chocolate chips.
4. Blend the ingredients until smooth.
5. Add chocolate chips and stir by hand.
6. Fill each cupcake liner 3/4th full. The cupcakes will barely rise due to the lack of flour.
7. Bake in oven for 15 minutes. Check the middle by using a toothpick to stick in it, if it comes out clean the cupcakes are ready.
8. Once the cupcakes are fully cooked, remove from oven and let cool 15 minutes.
1. (Optional) Combine all frosting ingredients in food processor.
2. (Optional) Blend until smooth, frost the cupcakes
These paleo chocolate chip cupcakes will hit the spot, and they are pretty easy to make.
What if I told you in 30 minutes a day you could: Get ripped, lose weight, extend your life, reduce your risk of cardio-vascular disease, and become a sexual tyrannosaurus My guess is that you’d want to hear me out. Well, there’s no gimmicks, or over-promising 5 step scheme behind it, all you have to do is Walk …
Today, the majority of americans are overweight or have weight related issues. This is very true in children as well, kids today are exposed to terrible food choices at every corner. We raise our kids to eat poorly then wonder why they are fat. People are condemning their children to a lifetime of sickness and a high risk …
Eating clean is the best way to get the results you are looking fort. The easiest and most effective way to get the body you want is by changing the foods you eat. It makes sense right? If you put organic, whole, unprocessed foods into your body… your body has nothing left to store as …