I could care less about Paleo these days, but if your favorite pre-diet foods included dessert here is a protein packed alternative to cure your sweet tooth.
Makes 12 cupcakes
Paleo Chocolate Chip Cupcake Batter:
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
1/2 cup of coconut flour
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup of almond butter, fresh ground
1 cup of unsweetened chocolate chips.
Cream Cheese Frosting:
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
8 oz cream cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a cupcake pan with 12 cupcake liners.
3. In food processor combine all cupcake ingredients except the chocolate chips.
4. Blend the ingredients until smooth.
5. Add chocolate chips and stir by hand.
6. Fill each cupcake liner 3/4th full. The cupcakes will barely rise due to the lack of flour.
7. Bake in oven for 15 minutes. Check the middle by using a toothpick to stick in it, if it comes out clean the cupcakes are ready.
8. Once the cupcakes are fully cooked, remove from oven and let cool 15 minutes.
1. (Optional) Combine all frosting ingredients in food processor.
2. (Optional) Blend until smooth, frost the cupcakes
These paleo chocolate chip cupcakes will hit the spot, and they are pretty easy to make.
Everyone likes high carb pasta… but when does’t fit your macros, try this healthy Paleo Zucchini Spaghetti alternative instead. Yields 2 Entrées Ingredients: 1 ½ lbs ground meat (chicken or turkey are preferred) 2 1/8 cup water 1 zucchini 3 medium tomatoes 1/8 cup cilantro 1/2 onion 3 Tbsp Italian seasoning salt & pepper to taste Directions: …
Hard Boiled eggs are usually… boiled. I eat a good amount of eggs, at least 4-5 every day (mostly whites), that’s a minimum of 28 eggs a week! I have eaten them in every style possible, from raw to frittata. But when I saw this technique in action it blew me away. Mostly because I never once …